4th September 2009
Before Reaching School: 3:00-8:00
- Cellphone Alarm
- Physics textbook
-Ads on the bus
-Perfume and Clothing ads inside the Bustops
- Food Ads outside the Bustop
- Ads on the street light poles
-Billboard with multiple ads on the side of the road
-Ads on the Flyovers- maily in Hebrew
- Listening to radio in the van- Hebre station- lots od ad jingles
- Ads where multiple roads connect has been changed
- A Life size model of Pepsi MAX can in Netanya
- A poster of Gilad Schalit near school
-AIS logo on the school Building
During School: 8:00-15:00
- School Textbooks- Precalculus, Physics Textbook
- Using Webspiration and the laptop for Biology
- Watching 'The Corporation' for English
-Using computer for Yearbook
-Using Smartboard for Precalculus
After Dismissal till I reach home: 15:00-16:00
- Cellphone Alarm
- Physics textbook
-Ads on the bus
-Perfume and Clothing ads inside the Bustops
- Food Ads outside the Bustop
- Ads on the street light poles
-Billboard with multiple ads on the side of the road
-Ads on the Flyovers- maily in Hebrew
- Ads where multiple roads connect has been changed
- A Life size model of Pepsi MAX can in Netanya
- A poster of Gilad Schalit near school
After I reach home:- Using internet to watch movies
- Lots of pop- ups were appearing when I either started the movie or paused it. They were mainly about Ipod cellphone, and some weird games and Tarot card reading, going to Vegas and winning lottery, Dating websites, Some sites wanted me to fill a survey if iwanted to watch a movie.I really get irritated with all these pop-ups. Some sites are completely filled with and I always get scared that I might acidently click on something. Because last time I accidently clicked one and the virus broke dowm my computer.
- Watching Indian News for 20 min
Reflection:
I have noticed on Fridays I am more exposed to Media because I like to watch movies on Friday and movie sites are filled with ads. I don't wacth news alot, I mainly read through headlines. I also noticed the billboards with multiple ads which flip after few seconds and how they are maily situated near the Traffic Lights so taht people can spend their time looking at it when stuck in the traffic.
Anneka,
ReplyDeleteVery good reflections on your entries!
Mrs. B