Monday, September 21, 2009

Media Consumption Log # 4

Friday 18 September

8:00am- 12:00pm

- Using Laptop to finish the homework
- Watching videos of Youtube
- Ads of games and apple products and Tarot card readings

12:00pm-9:00pm

-Ads on the Internet
-Watching movies on Internet

(During a walk)

-Ads on the streetlights
- Ads on Huge TV Screen
-Ads on Billboards
-Ads inside and outside the bustands
-Ads on the side of the bridges

-Using products of different brands such as Lux soap, Dove soap, Nivea lotion, Colgate Toothpaste, Sunsilk shampoo and Conditioner.

- Connecting Laptop to Wide Screen TV
-Using CD player, listening to only one CD
-Using Ipod touch to surf on Youtube

Today I took notice of media stuff that I don't usually take notice of such as the different products that I use. I also mentioned different technology such as Sony tv and Cd player that I usually use during the weekends and never on weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment