Sunday, October 11 2009
9am-9pm
- Watch Youtube and Megavideo
-Ads during the pauses and ads spaces
- Using laptop to do homework
- Brands in the bathroom- Nivea, Sunsilk, Dove
Reflection:
Surprising as it might seem, this is how limited my media exposure was. I visit a lot of fan fiction sites and I have stopped ad pop ups and banned the ads because I find them irritating. But it also lets me read confortably. Internet is becoming a hot spot for religious advertising like today, I saw ads for learning to read the biblical text in hebrew. So basically, the only media I use is a laptop. Laptop woth internet just makes everything alot easier, i have dvds and cds but I use youtube. We have a music player, but then ipod is replacing it. All I see is alot useless consumption. I am only attached to my laptop, other wise I hate practically everything that is not dual, like a digital video camera or a non portable music player. I feel that if I buy something with just one function its a waste of money and damage to the enviorment. As technology is advancing so is the media, CDs, DVDs are becoming outdated. Imagine the amount of useful mineral resources it was made of. Why do I feel that, no matter what we do, we are failing badly!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment